Lansie Sylvia and Andrew Panebianco
Favorite Spot: Cafe Lutecia
Neighborhood: Rittenhouse/Fitler Square
Address: 2301 Lombard Street, Philadelphia PA, 19146
I am: Lansie – A nonprofit fundraiser from Vermont who loves making cocktails and occasionally hangs jellyfish from trees. Andrew – A writer, teacher, storyteller, and maker of fine salads.
Years in Philly: Lansie – 4. Andrew – 13
Current home: Lansie – Rittenhouse Square. Andrew – Collingswood, NJ
- About Philly Love Notes
Philly Love Notes is a collection of reminders. There is too much in the city that is forgotten or overlooked. This site seeks to rediscover those places — to remind the city, and us, that it is loved.
- Explore Philly Love Notes
- Recent Posts
- Sean Martorana x Philly Love Notes
- Giving back this year
- With all my love
- And so we conclude
- Port Royal Road, Chamonix Drive, Kitchen’s Lane, River Road, George’s Hill Drive, and more
- Guesses for the most sensory overload in Philly?
- Hey Philly, in case you forgot, a few revolutionaries can change the world
- A Philly love story