Philly has no shortage of great city-centric blogs. Some of my favorites are the style blogs, which maybe, just maybe, are helping me hone my fashion sense a bit. I wanted to give a highlight of those that have made it into my Google Reader and which I now read religiously.
1. Streets and Stripes: A fashion and lifestyle blog authored by freelance photographer and editor Chaucee Stillman that’s geared towards young, creative, and culturally aware readers. Lots of photos of Chaucee’s great personal style, other beautiful Philadelphians, and photo shoots in some of the city’s lovely boutiques.
- About Philly Love Notes
Philly Love Notes is a collection of reminders. There is too much in the city that is forgotten or overlooked. This site seeks to rediscover those places — to remind the city, and us, that it is loved.
- Explore Philly Love Notes
- Recent Posts
- Giving back this year
- With all my love
- And so we conclude
- Port Royal Road, Chamonix Drive, Kitchen’s Lane, River Road, George’s Hill Drive, and more
- Guesses for the most sensory overload in Philly?
- Hey Philly, in case you forgot, a few revolutionaries can change the world
- A Philly love story
- A city made of murals