OLD CITY TOUR GUIDE
I am: An interior designer, artist, lover of Philadelphia, and ever in the pursuit of happiness.
Years in Philly: 6
Current Home: Old City
1. Mini Philly Mini Golf: At Franklin square, this sits in kind of a weird spot, but I’ll consider
it Old City. What’s not to love about tiny versions of everything big we love in Philly? Great for dates, also!
2. Wedge & Fig: Make your own grilled cheese menu, desserts to die for, and the cutest
little eat in courtyard ever!
3. Race Street Pier: One of the cleanest, nicest public spots in Philly.
4. Lost + Found: A little boutique on N3rd street. Love everything in there, never fails, nice helpful owner (at least I think she’s the owner), compulsive need to go in whenever I pass…
5. Ben Franklin Bridge: Accessible from Old City only (Camden doesn’t count). The views of Philly are amazing from the middle and it’s just so huge! Side note: also a great workout (uphill both ways).
6. Blue Brick Streets: A little tunnel/pass-thru from 3rd to Cuthbert, technically Filbert Street, lined with blue bricks. It’s so pretty and weird and I love it.
7. Franklin Fountain: Old timey soda fountain/ice cream shop. Check out the Whirly Berley flavor, now on the menu full time.
Check out Nissa’s cool Philly-LOVE themed work.