A number of Philly institutions provide fantastic night programs (they refer to them as “adult” programs, but that sounds a bit misleading). Last night, the Academy of Natural Sciences, the American Philosophical Society, the Chemical Heritage Foundation, the Mutter Museum and the Wagner Free Institue, put together their monthly Science on Tap. I learned about the early years of photography used to capture motion all while sampling some craft beers at National Mechanics. Perfect.
- About Philly Love Notes
Philly Love Notes is a collection of reminders. There is too much in the city that is forgotten or overlooked. This site seeks to rediscover those places — to remind the city, and us, that it is loved.
- Explore Philly Love Notes
- Recent Posts
- Sean Martorana x Philly Love Notes
- Giving back this year
- With all my love
- And so we conclude
- Port Royal Road, Chamonix Drive, Kitchen’s Lane, River Road, George’s Hill Drive, and more
- Guesses for the most sensory overload in Philly?
- Hey Philly, in case you forgot, a few revolutionaries can change the world
- A Philly love story